Bank beating exchange rates
Save money on your foreign currency transfers
FC Exchange offers international money transfers that are safe, fast and can save you money. We have helped thousands of clients transfer billions of pounds abroad quickly and securely since our inception in 2005.
We provide a variety of currency products, which can be tailored to suit your needs. Additionally, our dedicated one-client contact support means you can make the most informed decision when sending money abroad. And we can save you money on FX transfers with our Best Exchange Rate Guarantee.
Open a no-obligation account
Benefits of using FC Exchange:
- Personalised Service - excellent service is our priority
- Fast transactions - sign up and transfer the same day
- Great exchange rates - we offer a Best Exchange Rate Guarantee
- Transparency - no hidden fees
- Security - we are authorised by the FCA as an Authorised Electronic Money Institution (FRN: 900205)
7 reasons why you shouldn't use a bank for your international transfers
- We can save you money by offering you more competitive rates of exchange than the bank.
- Banks charge around £25-£45 in transfer fees. We offer free transfers on all amounts.
- Our service offers a greater variety of products which you can tailor to suit your needs. Most banks offer one type of international transfer, an immediate or Spot Contract at the current ‘day’s rate’. In addition to a Spot we are able to offer Forward Contracts which will allow you to benefit from a favourable rate, even if you don’t need to send your money immediately. These contracts can be arranged from 5 days up to 2 years in advance.
- We offer fast same day SWIFT transfers.
- Our service provides you with an in-depth knowledge of the foreign exchange market, along with currency tools to assist you in making an informed decision.
- We keep you informed throughout the transfer process and send you a ‘Confirmation of Transfer’ at no extra cost, irrevocable proof of your payment.
- You can make regular overseas transfers with our service. It is as simple as arranging a Standing Order.
Speak to an expert on +44 (0)20 7989 0000