Buying property overseas - Ibiza
Get more currency for your money with a competitive exchange rate and no hidden fees
When buying property abroad, it's important to consider how exchange rate fluctuations may impact the amount of currency you get for your money. On the value of a property just the smallest change in an exchange rate could cost you thousands of pounds.
Many people head to their bank to assist them with their overseas money transfers; however, banks only offer foreign exchange as a branch of their services rather than a speciality. A currency broker like FC Exchange will assign you with your own dedicated currency expert who can offer you specialist market insight to help guide you through the transfer process.
By planning ahead, you'll have more options for your transfer. By using an FCA authorised E-Money institution like FC Exchange, you can take control of your international money transfers and send money abroad quickly, securely, and cost-effectively. You can even secure an exchange rate for a date up to two years in the future.
Our service is simple, personable, and guides you through each step of the process, from beginning to the end, helping you to make the most of your currency transfer.
You can use our service for single, one-off, payments or make regular transfers, popular with our customers after their property purchase for property maintenance fees or to transfer pensions.
- Operating since 2005, FC Exchange has experience helping over 25,000 clients send money overseas
- We have a 5-star customer service rating with the independent customer reviews rating agency Trustpilot
- Affiliate member of BAR, the recognised voice in the UK for removals and storage industry
- An industry leader operating as an FCA Authorised Electronic Money Institution (FRN: 900205)
- We're secure and keep clients' funds n segregated bank accounts to keep funds safe
- We offer incredibly competitive exchange rates
- We have the ability to fix an exchange rate for you up to two years into the future
- We offer fee-free transfers for your property purchase over £3,000.
- Free confirmation reports every step of the way
- Proven service and transparency, producing fully audits Grant Thornton accounts since inception and achieving a high 1A2 Dun & Bradstreet credit rating
How does it work?
- Register with us - it only takes a few minutes and there is no obligation to trade
- Confirm a great exchange rate - over the telephone or online
- Settle your trade - sending us your funds for your currency purchase
- Your converted money is sent - same day SWIFT transfer unless otherwise specified by you
- Confirmation of transfer - emailed to you at no extra charge