Astra Consulting Malta
Foreign exchange services for business
We have helped thousands of clients transfer billions of pounds abroad quickly and securely since our inception in 2005. Our customers range from multinationals requiring added treasury facilities to small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) aiming to budget more effectively with the use of a professional foreign exchange provider.
Because we buy foreign currency at wholesale rates, directly from the live market, we are able to offer better exchange rates and faster international money transfers than banks and other institutions. We take a smaller margin to help keep your margin intact. In addition, as currency experts, we provide a level of detail and knowledge that can help your business make informed decisions towards buying and transfering currency at the right rate and right time for your business.
Our pricing is transparent and we always appoint a dedicated broker to look after your business, personally. That's why, in truth, we are as much business specialists as we are foreign exchange and international payment specialists.
Security, Regulation and Guarantees
- We’re authorised by the FCA as an Authorised Electronic Money Institution (FRN: 900205)
- As an E-Money institution, we keep all client funds in segregated, protected client accounts, separate from our business
- We’ve been operating and profitable with no debt since we established in 2005
- We don’t speculate. We buy ‘back to back’, eliminating market risk and exposure
- We offer a Best Exchange Rate Guarantee so that you know you are in safe hands
- We have an A2 credit rating with Dun & Bradstreet (DUNS number 34-646-7629) and have maintained fully audited accounts with Grant Thornton since our inception in 2005.