To see and remove which cookies are stored on your device, please see section 4 of this policy.
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are widely used on websites to ensure the most efficient and secure user experience possible. Cookies are small, harmless text files that are downloaded on to your personal device when you access a website and stored by your browser. They allow the website to recognize the user’s device and store some information about the user’s preferences or past actions.
Cookies usually also have an expiration date. For example, some cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser (session cookies), while others can be stored longer on your computer, sometimes until you delete them manually (persistent cookies). This site utilises both session and persistent cookies to provide a consistent, streamlined user experience.
FC Exchange, the administrator of this website, has several purposes for the cookies used on this site. We utilise both first party cookies, produced by us, and cookies produced by trusted third-party vendors to help us provide an optimal user experience.
Cookies come in four categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies: Strictly necessary cookies are utilised in order to enable basic functionality, and this website cannot function optimally without them. This includes page navigation, access to secure areas of the website and the search function.
- Functional Cookies: Functional cookies allow a website to remember the user input information that would change the way it behaves or looks, such as the region the user is in or the language. This helps it function in accordance to user preferences.
- Performance Cookies: Performance cookies help website owners understand visitor interactions with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously. This ensures website owners can learn from the statistics produced from user interaction and develop a better performing website.
- Targeting Cookies: Targeting cookies are used to track visitors across websites for marketing purposes. They allow the provider of the cookie to identify trends and patterns in user web behavior to inform their advertisements or products and make them more relevant to a user. Targeting cookies are used to track visitors across websites for marketing purposes. They allow the provider of the cookie to identify trends and patterns in user web behavior to inform their advertisements or products and make them more relevant to a user.
2.1.1 Our trusted third party cookie vendors
We utilise several commonly used third parties to produce multiple cookies for our site.
Further information on the specific cookies utilised on ‘https://www.fcexchange.com/uk’ can be found in the table below.
3. Which cookies are utilised on our website?
This table provides an overview of selected cookies utilised on the ‘https://www.fcexchange.com/uk’ domain, outlining the cookie providers, names of cookies used and their category and purpose. You can use this table to make an informed decision about which cookies are stored on your device.
|Category||Provider||Name of cookie(s)||Expiry Date||Purpose||Where is data sent|
|Necessary||zopim.com||_cfduid||1 Year||Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.||United States|
Helps prevent cross-site request forgery (CSRF) attacks.
Used to distribute traffic to the website on several servers in order to optimize response times.
|Necessary||rates.fcexchange.com||ARRAffinity||Session||As above||United States|
|Necessary||rkdms.com||SESS#||30 Years||Preserves user's states across page requests||United States|
|Preferences||ads.linkedin.com||lang||Session||Remembers the user's selected language.||Ireland|
Collect anonymous data on the user's visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website, with the purpose of optimizing the website content.
Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
Used by google analytics to throttle request rate
Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website
Used by Microsoft Application Insights to collect statistical usage and telemetry information. The cookie stores a unique identifier to recognise user visits over time.
|Marketing||Google.com||Ads/ga-audiences||Session||Used bu Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitors behavior across websites.||United States|
|Marketing||Yahoo.com||B||1 Year||Collects anonymous data related to the user's website visits, such as number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been loaded. The registered data is to categorise the user's interests and demographical profiles with the purpose of customizing the website content depending on the visitor.||Ireland|
|Marketing||Adnxs.com||anj||3 Months||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user's devise. The ID is for targeted ads.||Denmark|
|Marketing||Casalemedia.com||CMDD||Session||Collects anonymous data related to the user's visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been loaded with the purpose of displaying targeted ads.||United Kingdom|
|Marketing||Google-analytics.com||collect||Session||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitors devise and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||United Kingdom|
|Marketing||Demdex.net||demdex||179 Days||Via a unique ID that is used for semantic content analysis, the user's navigation on the website is registered and linked to offline data from surveys and similar registrations to display targeted ads.||Denmark|
|Marketing||Doubleclick.net||IDE||1 Year||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user's actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertisers ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.|
4. How can I see which cookies are installed on my device and how can I remove them?
At any time, you can withdraw or change your consent to the cookies on our domain by accessing the settings in your web browser.
You will find more explanations on how to proceed in your respective browser via the links below:
4.1 Who can I contact
If you have further questions regarding cookies used on ‘https://www.fcexchange.com/uk’, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
0203 465 8200.